When was the last time you had the opportunity to work with other teachers around student voice and agency? Social Education Victoria’s Student Empowerment program for teacher professional learning is an opportunity for educators to explore research and practice in this area and to share resources, wins and dilemmas.
If you are:
· implementing student voice and agency projects and programs at your school;
· supporting student representatives or student leaders;
· supporting social justice, allies, politics or environment clubs;
· coordinating student action teams or community action projects;
· interested in learning more about student voice and agency;
· a learning specialist for student agency,
then this program is for you!
We are inviting you to participate in professional learning in student voice and agency through our Student Empowerment program. To start with, we are offering a free short course, beginning in Term 4, an online community of practice, newsletter updates and face to face PD. Find out more here. We are really happy to be able to offer this program free of charge due to funding from the Department of Education’s Strategic Partnerships Program.